Very Inspiring Blogger Award
*Gush and blush* and maybe just a little *BRAG* Thank you to the lovely kbecks13 from Wordsmithing Ain’t Easy (and no it ain’t!) who nominated me as an inspiring blogger. Thanks for reading & following & supporting…but this isn’t an Oscar speech…
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here I go. . .
My Nominees (not wanting to dumb down the award, I’ve nominated my favourites):
1) He Loves Me Not
The story of Sarah from the south and her lovelife. I’ve followed for years and years and think of her as a virtual bestie.
Truly middle class Britishness wrapped up in a beautiful commentary of her daily observations. One of the best writers I’ve ever come across.
Mrs P is an inspiration to us all. This mother of 3 adorable children comes with bags of motivation and has run umpteen successful businesses and yet still finds time to be a culinary whizz. Mrs P, I salute you.
Anna does spout a special kind of bollocks, it’s one that rings true with me. I’m only a recent follower but her battles with the dark clouds, I can empathise and appreciate. Plus she’s got a wicked sence of humour and I’d love to emulate half of her freelance writing success :)
Keep up the good work ladies.
7 Interesting Things About Me:
1) I rarely get through a week without eating a tub of ice-cream.
2) I sleep with a pen and paper by the side of my bed and try to write down all my dreams. Most of the time it just freaks me out but it makes for hilarious retrospective reading.
3) I hate hosting. I have a 24 hr threshold with visitors before I start inwardly combusting and snapping in a passive aggressive manner. This also applies to boyfriends. I LOVE my space and I’m very protective of it.
4) When I was a teenager, I wanted to live hard and die young before the age of 30. My sister took this to heart and watched my every move in the week leading up to my 30th in case I did ‘something silly’.
5) I have no less than 9 water carrying vessels scattered around my vicinity at the moment. Actually, just found another one – that’s 10!
6) I am hopelessly untidy. It annoys me that I’m so untidy but yet I don’t do anything about it.
7) Heaven for me is curling up on a squishy sofa with a hot beverage and disappearing into a good book.